TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BONUS SYSTEM:
A Player’s total account balance consists of a Cash Account and a Bonus Account.
Withdrawals cannot be made from the Bonus Account, but the Bonus Account can be used to place wagers. You will be unable to withdraw any amount from your account until you've either met the wagering requirements or played through all funds in the Bonus Account. Winnings on bets from the Bonus Account, after the wagering requirements have been met, go straight to the Cash Account.
2. Terms & Conditions
- Bonus amounts credited to a Bonus Account are subject to thirty (30) times playthrough before they may be withdrawn.
- Different games played may contribute a different percentage of the playthrough requirement - up to 100%,
- The contributing percentages are as follows:
(a) 100% - all Slots, American Roulette and all Parlor Games
(b) 50% - all Table Pokers, Red Dog, all Roulettes (excluding American Roulette), Casino War and Sic Bo
(c) 10% - all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces & All Aces 10-Play Pokers), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack), all Craps and all Baccarats
(d) 2% - Classic Blackjack and All Aces & All Aces 10-Play Pokers
- As the required playthrough requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the Bonus Account to the Cash Account in increments of 10 credits.
- Playthrough requirements are achieved when any real money wager is made.
Please note: Any wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slot games or the Double Feature on Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements.
- Real money wagers are deducted from the Cash Account. If there is no cash available, the wager is deducted from the Bonus Account. Funds in the Bonus Account are only played if there are insufficient credits in the cash balance.
- Winnings on wagers made from the Cash Account are credited directly to the Cash Account. Winnings on wagers made from the Bonus Account are credited to the Bonus Account.
- If crediting a Player’s Bonus Account with winnings results in the Bonus Account balance exceeding the size of the original bonus amount, any excess winnings are credited to the Player’s Cash Account.
Note: This is less any automatic transfers from the Bonus Account to the Cash Account that had occurred.